Monday, April 25, 2016

Psalm 146

HNV

____________

multi        interlinear        parallel      notes
____________

Psalm 145      INDEX      Psalm 147
____________


1 Praise the LORD! Praise the LORD, my soul.

2 While I live, I will praise the LORD. I will sing praises to my God as long as I exist.

3 Don't put your trust in princes, Each a son of man in whom there is no help.

4 His spirit departs, and he returns to the eretz. In that very day, his thoughts perish.

5 Happy is he who has the God of Ya`akov for his help, Whose hope is in the LORD, his God:

6 Who made heaven and eretz, The sea, and all that is in them; Who keeps truth forever;

7 Who executes justice for the oppressed; Who gives food to the hungry. The LORD frees the prisoners.

8 The LORD opens the eyes of the blind. The LORD raises up those who are bowed down. The LORD loves the righteous.

9 The LORD preserves the sojourners. He upholds the fatherless and widow, But the way of the wicked he turns upside down.

10 The LORD will reign forever; Your God, O Tziyon, to all generations. Praise the LORD!




No comments:

Post a Comment